- Об институте
The main areas of scientific and organizational activity of the Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution of the Emanuel Institute of Biochemical Physics of RAS (IBCP RAS) are determined by the Academic Council of the Institute.
The activities of the Academic Council are carried out in accordance with the Statute of the Institute and other normative documents, in close contact with the directorate and heads of scientific departments of the Institute. The Charter of the Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution of the Emanuel Institute of Biochemical Physics of the Russian Academy of Sciences was approved by Federal Agency for Scientific Organizations, Order No. 1122 of December 4, 2014.
At the meetings of the Academic Council the most significant fundamental and applied scientific problems are discussed in the form of reports and discussions, the results of implementation by the Institute employees, the funded projects of the Programs of fundamental research of the Presidium and Departments of the RAS are regularly considered, the reports of the heads of the Institute laboratories and the issues of development of advanced scientific research are heard. The agenda of the Academic Council meetings also included the following issues: discussion and approval of the Institute structure and its personnel support, approval of annual plans and reports on the results of scientific work of the Institute, results of annually held competitions of scientific works, recommendation of articles and books for publication, nomination of employees' works for state awards, gold medals and scientific prizes, nomination of applicants for honorary titles, approval of scientific topics and supervisors of graduate students and doctoral degree students, attestation of graduate students and doctoral degree students of the Institute.
The Academic Council of the Institute makes decisions on holding conferences, symposiums, schools, and seminars. The Academic Council supervises the organization and conduction of these events, the work of the inter-institutional Seminar on the most important problems of science created at the Institute, where the leading scientists of Russia and the world make their reports. The Academic Council of the Institute works in close contact with the Scientific Council on Radiobiology of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Gerontological Society of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Scientific seminars on gerontology are regularly held as part of the Institute and the Gerontological Society of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
The Department of scientific and organizing activity of the Institute prepares and conducts the meetings of the Academic Council of the Institute, monitors implementation of the decisions taken by the Academic Council, prepares materials for registration of the legal documents of the Institute: The Charter, state accreditation of the scientific organization. The duties of the Department of scientific and organizing activity also include:
- preparation of materials related to the awarding of academic degrees, honorary titles, prizes of various levels, state scientific scholarships and grants for basic research, awards of certificates of honor, medals and ordens;
- organizing and conducting contests of scientific works, attestation of employees of the Institute;
- participation in the organization and holding of Russian and international conferences, symposiums, schools, seminars and other scientific organizational events organized by the Institute;
- preparation and coordination of plans for publication of the Institute's scientific works, plans for scientific conferences, symposia, meetings, and seminars;
- preparation of various advertising and informational materials and information-analytical reports on scientific achievements and practical developments;
- providing the Institute's employees with information about competitions, Russian and international programs and grants; control over the participation of the Institute's employees in the relevant programs.